Since we are a Algemeen nut beogende instelling (ANBI), you will get a tax refund when you are living in the Netherlands. If you are residing in another member state of the European Union, it is generally sufficient to hand in our statutes (see documents) and a detailed report of our utilization of your money (which can be requested by e-mail).