Donation FAQS

You can find the annual income statement in the documents section at the bottom of the page.

Since we are a Algemeen nut beogende instelling (ANBI), you will get a tax refund when you are living in the Netherlands. If you are residing in another member state of the European Union, it is generally sufficient to hand in our statutes (see documents) and a detailed report of our utilization of your money (which can be requested by e-mail).

Mine mark will use you donation for the good off all ongoing projects. This could be game-development, laptops for schools, but also promoting Mine mark to improve our donations.

Our Info